Are you our new Strategy Analyst looking to build a career in strategy & business development? Then Contour Design might be where you get hands-on experience driving projects in a growth company.
As our current Strategy Analyst are finishing his studies, we are looking for 1-2 new talents. Are you a visual wizard with an interest in turning data into strategic insights? And do you want to be part of a team with high growth ambitions where you will have the opportunity to use, and expand your toolbox? Then you should consider a Strategy Analyst position with the Strategy & PMO team at Contour Design.
A chance for development
The team reports directly to the CEO of Contour Design. The team is responsible for driving our strategy, and managing company-wide projects alongside the top management, and different functional teams. You will take part in developing Contour Design in a role where positive energy, and great ambitions meet strategy, and daily execution. As you grow, and prove your abilities, we'll correspondingly look to expand your responsibilities.
- Extracting strategic insights from analysis, and communicating these to stakeholders in Contour
- Creating presentation material in PowerPoint, for board, top management, and key stakeholders
- Drive different strategic initiatives in Contour (e.g. AI implementation, commercial excellence)
- Supporting price tracking incl. competitor benchmarking, and price simulation
- Preparing data-driven market analyses incl. competitor analysis, surveys desktop research etc.
- Supporting in facilitating meetings, and preparing agendas
What are we looking for?
An ambitious, and team-oriented person with a passion for strategy & being part of where decision are made to support our efforts in the team. The right candidate does not need to know everything, but rather be open to contributing and learning. The key is to be analytical, structured, and have a flair for visualization. We will teach you the rest, and help you develop in your career by expanding your toolbox within analysis, problem-solving, project management, and different hand-on tools.
We imagine that you
- Currently are studying for your bachelor's degree, or recently started you master’s degree
- Are a proficient user of the Microsoft Office package (e.g. Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Are well-organized, detail-oriented, and eager to learn with an eye, for quality, and visual design
- Have interest and might also have knowledge of different AI tools, SalesForce & other data analysis tools considered a benefit, but not required
What’s in it for you?
- You will gain great experience with leading strategy, and projects in a private equity owned growth company
- You will be part of a team where energy, and ambition is valued, and we take pride in making people thrive, and develop
- We have a diverse team, and do not hesitate to grab a beer Friday afternoon
- Great location in the city, with easy access to public transportation
- 15- 20 hours a week, with mutual flexibility in terms of exams, off-periods etc.
Did we get your attention? Send your CV and a few lines on your motivation as soon as possible to HR@contourdesign.com. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality. For more information about the position, or Contour Design, please feel free to contact our Head of Strategy & PMO, Christoffer Pasieczny at firstname.lastname@example.org.