Are you driven by international supply chain optimization and being part of a growth company? Then you might be Contour Design’s new Supply Chain Manager as they have an ambitious growth plan and would like you to join and help realizing it.Team and responsibilities
As globally responsible for supply chain, logistics and daily operations including order management, you will have a direct impact on the business. You will ensure scalability and efficiency in every aspect of the supply chain and always reflect the growth trajectory of the company. Your colleagues will turn to you for best practice within forecasting, planning and order management, inbound and outbound logistics and 3PL service. As well as optimization of inventory value through flexibility and SKU reduction. You will have a team of 3 to support you and you will report to the CFO.
You will be part of an international team with colleagues in Europe, the US and China.
Contour Design takes pride in being proactive to ensure the team and the responsibilities evolve as the business grows. You will be working from the centre of Copenhagen in a great atmosphere characterized by being informal, pragmatic, and fun with focus on teamwork, while leaving room and flexibility for the individual to plan their working hours.
This is a position that allows for both professional and personal development in an international environment.
Your new responsibilities and tasks will among others include:
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Own and drive the S&OP process.
- Collaborate with Sales, Production and Customer Service and ensure alignment of these.
- Plan and follow-up on Contour Design production needs and purchase disposition in close cooperation with the factory.
- Regular analysis of stock in order to secure optimal inventory levels.
- Develop, plan and coordinate inbound logistics from suppliers.
- Close cooperation with 3PL partner and development of IT and processes linked to the companies.
- Process and tool optimization through the supply chain.
- Collect and provide relevant logistic product information.
- Drive sustainability topics in supply-chain and production, together with operations and production teams in Denmark, China and the US and head of CSR.
- 3-5 weeks of travelling per year.
- You are first and foremost passionate about supply chain disciplines.
- You have hands-on experience as a supply chain/logistics specialist/ customer service manager in an international SMB production company.
- You effortlessly move from hands-on to helicopter perspectives and to deep dive analysis in Excel.
- You have experience with developing/maintaining/coordinating an international supply chain, logistics and process planning.
- You understand the daily operations and the ERP system. Contour Design uses Dynamics and soon Business Central (Navision).
- You are experienced within B2B distribution and possibly direct-to-consumer e-commerce, have strong analytical skills and are generally data-driven.
- You probably hold a BSc/MSc degree in logistics or supply chain management.
- As a person you are structured and passionate about delivering results.
- You are ambitious, positive, curious and change-oriented and see opportunities instead of problems.
- You are self-motivating, persistent and strong at stakeholder management based on a co-operating nature.
- You communicate fluently in Danish and English.
You are motivated by team efforts, as well as individual success. We only win together. You could be looking for your first job as a team manager and you are eager to explore your leadership skills.
Contour Design is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within the organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Contour Design makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
If you have any questions, please contact Research Consultant Line Emmenegger at +45 5354 1470.