Mus og Tastatur
NOTE! Apple has released a beta version of the newest version of macOS, Big Sur. Currently, our drivers are not compatible with Big Sur. We are working on an updated version of our drivers to be available either when the operating system is officially released, or shortly afterwards. At this time, we strongly recommend customers refrain from upgrading to Big Sur to avoid any technical issues with our products. This notification will be updated when our compatible drivers are released.
Merk: Support til Unimouse WL venstre hånd kommer snart. Ta gjerne kontakt med oss hvis du har spørsmål om våre programvarer. Eldre versjoner av programvarer finner du her.
- Disconnect any ShuttlePRO or ShuttleXpress device connected to the Mac.
- Uninstall the Contour Shuttle driver using the Contour Shuttle Uninstaller found in the Help menu of the Contour Shuttle app.
- Restart the Mac.
- Open the Contour Shuttle disk image (.dmg file) located in the Downloads folder or on the Desktop. If you received the disk image by email, do not double-click it inside Mail. Move it to the Desktop first.
- Find the Contour Shuttle app in the disk image and drag it to the Applications folder.
- Eject the disk image.
- Open the Contour Shuttle app located in the Applications folder. Make sure you do not open the copy that is on the disk image.
- When the System Extension Blocked warning pops up, click Open Security Preferences.
- Click the yellow lock at the bottom left corner of the System Preferences window.
- Enter your password. You must be in an administrator account to install the driver.
- Click the Allow button next to “System software from application Contour Shuttle was blocked from loading”.
- Connect the ShuttlePRO or ShuttleXpress device to the Mac.
* Shuttle-programvaren gir standardinnstillinger for de fleste applikasjoner. Hvis programvaren ikke har innstillinger for programmet du vil bruke med Contour Shuttle, kan du se listen over nedlastbare innstillinger. Porgramvareoppdateringer er mindre hyppige enn antallet nylig utgitte og oppdaterte programmer og inkluderer derfor ikke alle oppdaterte innstillinger.